|Event Date||Wed Jan 26 EST (in 6 days)|
Presentations and educational workshops will focus on:
• Pre-incident technical mitigations
• Vulnerability management and incident response tabletops
• Backups and testing recovery plans
• Negotiating ransom payments and legal implications
• Cyber insurance and government regulations
• Applying Zero Trust concepts to defend the organization
Sessions will provide defenders with actionable data and best known methods for successfully limiting exposure to – and damage from – ransomware data extortion attacks.
Speakers at the event will include a mix of high-profile CISOs, threat-intelligence analysts, network defenders, government and law enforcement professionals, malware researchers and business and legal analysts.
• Recorded Future