Thu Oct 17 BST (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Oct 17 9:30am - Thu Oct 17 1:00pm
10 Exchange Street West, Belfast BT1 2NJ, UK
Through practical seminars, Q&As, panel discussions and networking, we review a wide range of funding options, including the government-backed Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS).
We will also explore:
• Funding challenges facing small businesses
• How to make yourself ‘Investor Ready’
• How funding options such as the Enterprise Investment Scheme, Venture Debt, R&D tax credits and government funding can support you
• How investors and advisors can gain access to exciting new companies with strong growth potential!
Who should attend this event?
• Entrepreneurs looking to start a business, or access funding to take your business to its next level
• Investors looking to invest in the ‘Next big thing’
• Professional Advisors who want to help SMEs develop and grow.
Finance Director, Clarendon
Head of A2FF, The Knowledge Transfer Network
Senior Manager, British Business Bank
Venture Partner, Elkstone
National Director, HBAN