Qwoted is a free expert network: we help reporters connect with experts & we help those same experts build relationships with top reporters.
Wed Oct 13 BST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Oct 13 3:30am - Wed Oct 13 8:40am
The Piccadilly Hotel
21 Piccadilly, London, England, United Kingdom
Real Deals Mid-Market Debt will be returning for its 8th year running as a physical event. Opportunities missed to network will be now possible at one of the most anticipated conferences of the 2021 Private Debt calendar. This year's event will delve into the deal process chronologically, observing the Debt products used throughout the Private Equity life cycle. Content will be explored through exclusive one-to-ones, case study-led sessions, panel discussions and more.
• New strategies to implement following a changed debt landscape and the emergence of new markets
• Debt products for every stage of the PE lifecycle
• The challenges of ESG Integration
• Stress testing and crisis planning that keeps in line with the portfolio side
• From deals to convenance: exploring the specifics
• The end of restructuring and government help schemes and furlough: what’s next
• The UK debt market is more dynamic than ever. Banks and funds increasingly battle over the the same deals at the same time as anticipation of a downswing in the credit cycle weighs on lender minds.
In times like these it is more important than ever to understand the strategy behind the deals shaping the market.
Real Deals UK Mid-Market Debt brings together all mid-market debt's key players, allowing you to gain unique insight into what is happening on the market and who is making it happen.
Join us for a comprehensive overview of the debt market in a day.
UK Mid-Market Debt brings together the entire universe of UK acquisition finance from GPs, to the banks, credit funds and asset-based lenders providing the capital, to a broad range of advisors.
• Catch up on the networking missed over the past two years
• Connect with the who’s who in the private debt sphere from GPs to banks to credit funds
• Gain actionable insights from thought leaders in the industry
• Hear invaluable knowledge from experts globally
Partner, Inflexion Private Equity
Managing Director, Permira Credit’s
Managing Director, Ardian
Founder and Managing Partner, ARCOS Capital
Associate VP, Preqin
Head of Financial Sponsors, Shawbrook Bank
Partner, Columbia Lake Partners
Head of Triton Debt Opportunities, Investment Advisory Professional, Triton Partners
Editor, Real Deals
Senior Reporter, Real Deals
Senior Reporter, Real Deals
Director & Head of UK Senior Debt, Kartesia
Managing Director, Nord Holding
Chief Investment Officer, Beechbrook
2021 Sponsors & Partners
• Shawbrook Bank