Thu Jun 16 BST (in 21 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Jun 15 7:00pm - Wed Jun 15 7:00pm
Hilton London Tower Bridge
5 More London Riverside, Tooley St, London SE1 2BY, U.K
This forum will connect Europe’s preeminent real estate lenders with borrowers, developers, and advisors across the region.
Focused on understanding the needs of European real estate borrowers, discover lending opportunities across sectors and markets to diversify your portfolio and find the clients of tomorrow.
The discussion will cover key real estate debt and financing trends such as:
• The impact of the end of forbearance on debt portfolios
• What borrowers in the market are looking for when it comes to financing their investment strategy?
• How lenders are incentivising ESG and impact outcomes with their borrowers
• How lenders are adjusting their underwriting to access alternative sectors
• Edmond de Rothschild
• Green Street
• M&G Investments
• Therme Group
• Diversity Talks Real Estate
• European Public Real Estate Association,