Wed Aug 3 CDT - Thu Aug 4 CDT (in 6 months)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Aug 3 1:00am - Thu Aug 4 1:00am
Marriott Hotel, Cedar Rapids - Virtual
1200 Collins Rd NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402, USA
A consumer mortgage is arguably one of the most protected financial credit products available today. Our financial institutions are providing credit to families to provide a safe place for them to live or vacation. As a result, real estate lending compliance continues to get more and more complex … and frustrating!
We’ll spend some time honing our skills and increasing our expertise to allow your mortgage line of business to excel.
This session will cover recent Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage changes, Fair lending hot buttons, FCRA and credit reporting priorities and other key issues, recent enforcement actions and CFPB warnings, and much, much more! There is so much to do and remember, so let’s
make sure we have some great tools and keep learning new things.
Seminar Topics Include:
• Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Reg B).
• Fair Credit Reporting Act (Regs V and FF).
• Fair Housing Act (FHA).
• Flood Disaster Protection Act (Reg H).
• Homeowners Protection Act (HPA).
• Real Estate Appraisal Interagency Guidance.
• Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Reg X).
• Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act).
• Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA).
• Truth in Lending Act (Reg Z).
Who should attend?
This session is a must for your credit risk management team, lending officers, regulatory compliance officers, compliance reviewers and auditors, and your lending operations and servicing personnel throughout the organization.
President / Owner, Financial Solutions