|Event Date||Thu Apr 8 EDT (10 months ago)|
About the event
In this virtual session, the panelists will forecast real estate trends and opportunities in 2021: housing versus commercial real estate. Are the greatest opportunities for growth in multifamily, industrial, office, self-storage and lockdown-resistant retail?
• The status of inflation and interest rates and the impact on the real estate sector.
• Evaluating the investor appetite across sectors such as: industrial, multifamily, long-term leased office, grocery and low-leveraged leased retail.
• Leveraging capital-raising opportunities: from purchasing distressed loans or buying foreclosed properties.
• Responding to the growth in bridge lending for distressed assets.
• Price discovery… and recovery.
Gary J. Werner
Managing Director, NextTier HD/NextTier Real Estate Investors
Vice President, StepStone Global
Senior Vice President, Torchlight Investors
Managing Director, Co-Head– Originations, Stabilis Capital Management, LP
Co-Founder and CEO, Rising Realty Partners
• Family Office Networks
• Smart Money Match
• Savvy Investor