Tue Oct 19 EEST (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Oct 19 2:00am - Tue Oct 19 10:30am
Heidelberg Marriott Hotel
Vangerowstraße 16, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
This event is meet and discussion with top-class speakers, experts, and real estate experts from Mannheim, Ludwigshafen, Heidelberg, and the surrounding communities.
• Residential real estate in the Rhine-Neckar region in numbers: Effects of the corona pandemic in the city and the surrounding area
• Insights into the plans of the local political decision-makers
• Transport infrastructure: projects for better networking
• New players in the local real estate market
• Presentations of new construction projects and plans
• This is how Corona affects real estate law: What you have to consider now
• The regional real estate market from a financial perspective
The Rhine-Neckar region is one of the most economically successful areas in Germany. People like to live in
cities and communities that are surrounded by beautiful nature. But even in this supposedly stable environment, a lot has changed.
Corona has an impact: on employment relationships, economic strength, and financing. Companies and residents are acting cautiously and are reluctant to make major investments. What does this mean for the real estate market in the region?
At the Rhein-Neckar Real Estate Summit, representatives from the real estate and financial sector meet top-class officials
from politics, decision-makers from companies, and other experts to find out about developments and projects
and to exchange perspectives for the regional real estate market, to discuss new thoughts and concepts, and to be inspired by
We sincerely invite you to this.
THE EXPERT ADVISORY BOARD
The selection of the content and the speakers, as well as the creation of the program, is carried out in close coordination with the specialist advisory board of the conference, which includes the following experts from the real estate and finance industry in the "Rhein-Neckar" region:
District Administrator Stefan Dallinger,
Dr. Michael Düpmann,
Prof. Andreas-Norbert Fay
Group of Participants:
Meet members of the board of directors, the management as well as managers, and senior staff with a regional focus on "Rhine-Neckar"
• by housing companies, real estate, and real estate companies,
• from real estate investors and financiers,
• from property owners,
• of real estate brokers,
• by real estate developers in the various asset classes,
• of service providers for the real estate industry such as asset, property, and facility managers,
• from architects and planning offices,
• from associations and organizations in the real estate industry as well
• from municipalities and municipal institutions with a focus on urban development and urban planning.
In addition, the event is aimed at political decision-makers, lawyers, and management consultants with a focus on the real estate industry and people interested in the subject.
Association Director, Association
Deputy Chairwoman of the Management Board of EPPLE GmbH
Managing Partner, EPPLE GmbH
Franziska Meier and Eva Rechsteiner
Members of the "Collegium Academicum" Project Group in Heidelberg
Head of the Bonn Office of Empirica AG
City Mayor of Heidelberg
Head of Construction and Environment, City of Ludwigshafen
Head of Urban Planning, City of Mannheim
Sven-Patrick Marx, Head of Urban Planning, City of Weinheim