|Event Date||Mon Mar 14 EDT (in about 2 months)|
1 Hotel South Beach
341 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
This event brings together the renewable energy finance community to highlight the most exciting opportunities and project pipelines in the Latin American region.
Launched in 2018, the conference offers delegates the perfect opportunity to engage in focused and in-depth discussion on this rapidly growing sector.
This is the ‘go-to’ conference for any project finance professional looking to profit from the Latin American renewables boom.
•Key Themes at Reff Latam 2022
• Macroeconomic picture for renewables: Detailing the “how” in policy and growth forecast for LATAM
• The Renewable M&A Landscape: What is the forecast for the region?
• Financing Distributed Generation
• The Evolution of Financing Renewables
• Charting the Trend of Long-term PPAs – will it continue?
• Hydrogen – The bankability of hydrogen
• Emerging Technologies Changing the Financing Equation in Renewables
Gain exclusive insights and advice from leading investors, thought leaders and the regulators themselves. Every year the topics follow the latest developments and aim to bring the most pressing issues to the forefront, with the right speakers, from each area of expertise.
•Senior Global Audience
Government, developers, investors, asset managers, lawyers, bankers & more senior infrastructure finance professionals will congregate to accelerate deals, and set the agenda for the forthcoming year.
Meet with new potential clients and contacts through our cocktail reception, networking roundtables, exclusive lunches & breakout areas.
GOLDEN SPONSOR & EXIHIBITOR:
• AXA XL