Tue May 24 CEST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon May 23 6:00pm - Mon May 23 6:00pm
The first webinar will examine current issues with refugee access to finance in countries neighboring Ukraine from a number of key perspectives, including those of refugees, financial institutions, donor organizations and regulators.
We will discuss:
• The immediate financial needs of refugees.
• The importance of adjusting regulatory frameworks.
• The required support by the development financial institutions for the refugees’ financial inclusion.
• The role of the financial service providers in providing both financial and non-financial services.
CEO of MFI Crystal, Financial Inclusion, and Strategy Expert
Senior Financial Inclusion Coordinator, UNHCR
Senior Livelihood and Economic Inclusion Officer, UN Refugee Agency
Liliana M. Pozzo
Sustainable Finance Advisory Services Manager, International Finance Corporation, World Bank Group
Michael Kortenbusch, Managing Director, Business & Finance Consulting GmbH (BFC)
• Triple Jump
• Business & Finance Consulting
• Co-funded by the European Union