|Event Date||Tue Jun 1 EDT - Wed Jun 2 EDT (5 months ago)|
Evolving your organisation and data to a resilient state of compliant info-security that compliments your digital transformation and gives you a business edge
Why You Should Attend?
we have gathered some industry experts in transaction-based reporting to address some of the challenges the sector is facing and to provide guidance on current best practices. Over the course of this 60 minute webinar, observe and engage in a much needed industry discussion with the Netherlands Authority for Financial Markets, top tier banks Standard Chartered & Societe Generale, RegTech Advisory RegTech21 and BearingPoint, which ranks among the leading providers of Risk and Regulatory Technology (RiskTech/RegTech).
• The 2020 transaction-based reporting requirements and their impact on reporting institutions
• Lessons learned from EMIR implementation and their implications for EMIR II
• The major success factors required for a sustainable infrastructure within the context of a continuously changing regulatory landscape
• Industry readiness for MiFIR transaction reporting and implementation challenges
• Resultant positive side effects that may also occur alongside the burden of intensified regulatory requirements