Tue Jun 28 BST - Wed Jun 29 BST (about 14 hours ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jun 28 12:00pm - Wed Jun 29 12:00pm
Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL, UK
According to the UN, around $5-7 trillion will be needed to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. In the UK alone, existing infrastructure requires an average investment of £40 billion per year, over the next 10 years, to reach net zero.
Whichever way you look at it, addressing climate change is expensive, with financial resources needed at scale from both public & private sectors.
What to Expect
This event will be the UK’s largest sustainability ecosystem & ESG investment gathering.
It attracts policy makers, government leaders, large corporates, technology providers, purpose-led brands and entrepreneurs to network, find sustainable, low-carbon solutions and providers and explore opportunities for funding through institutional & impact investors, private equity & venture capital, and the financial adviser community.
Who Should Attend?
Commercial & Industrial End-Users
• Connect with the leading sustainability startups and solution providers & achieve your net zero targets
• Hear from the Pioneers and businesses that are successfully transitioning across all sectors including Energy, Mobility, Infrastructure, Transportation, & Heavy Industry
• Engage and collaborate with other FTSE, international, & large scale operators at C-Level
Entrepreneurs & Founders
• Learn what investors are eager to fund and how you access these grants & funds. Learn how to pitch successfully
• Network with investors, fellow purpose-led businesses, and develop partnerships with leading participants in the sector
• Meet the leading FTSE & International businesses, build your pipeline, launch and test products in the market
ESG Investors & Advisers
• Understand the competitive landscape and the likely investment strategies across this growing sector
• Gain insight into purpose-led and listed companies employing various ESG strategies across the full spectrum of capital investment
• Hear from the thought leaders and leave with a deep understanding of the rapid transition that’s occurring