|Event Date||Thu Sep 23 EDT (about 1 month ago)|
One of the toughest parts of retail banking today is making sense of all the mixed messages. If consumers are traveling, why are deposit coffers still so full? If those coffers are so full, why is borrowing on the rise? If branch transactions are down, why aren’t there more staffing cuts and focus on digital acquisition programs?
Addressing these questions and more will be critical as bankers start to plan for 2022. Join Curinos experts for an overview of key trends across consumer banking, forecasts of what's coming next and how to prepare.
This Webinar will Cover:
• Overview of deposits and lending market trends and understanding their relationship;
• How the pandemic has accelerated digital adoption and the need to right-size branches and staffing;
• What consumer deposits behavior can teach you when thinking about expanded lending.
3 Benefits of Attendees:
• Forecasts to help you prepare for Q4 2021 and into 2022;
• Discover where to find savings and how to reinvest for growth;
• Learn about innovative data and metrics used to navigate today and anticipate tomorrow.
EVP, Real Estate & Consumer Lending
EVP, Head of Omnichannel Sales & Experience
Director, Retail Deposits