|Event Date||Mon Nov 1 EDT - Tue Nov 2 EDT (in about 1 month)|
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort,
5001 Coconut Rd, Bonita Springs, FL 34134, United States
This event InvestmentNews’ Retirement Income Summit has been serving our community for 15 years! Each year we bring together the retirement planning industry to provide an innovative forum with timely and relevant content and networking opportunities where attendees can gain knowledge on the latest trends in retirement income solutions, products and personalized investment advice to help their clients and grow their business.
Retirement Income Summit 2021 will offer 2 days of pertinent content from a diverse faculty of speakers.
- keynote presentations from the leading experts
- panels of your peers sharing best practices and growth strategies
- featured sessions from the experts on taxes, behavioral finance, annuities, tech tools, long-term care, and much more
- breakout sessions covering different topics
- Industry Innovation Luncheon and Executive Spotlights featuring the most innovative solutions and products
Many of these sessions will be eligible for the CFP CE credits.
THOROUGHLY MISSED NETWORKING
After more than a year of zoom meetings and virtual events, we are excited to bring the industry back together. We know you have missed seeing your peers, colleagues and friends. Retirement Income Summit 2021 will offer ample opportunities to catch up!
EXHIBIT AREA will provide opportunities to meet, demo, discuss, and learn about the latest retirement income solutions from 20+ companies. With plenty of indoor and outdoor space, multiple breaks and informal cocktails, we are certain you’ll have many opportunities for informal conversations and formal business meetings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Industry executives
- Financial advisors (CFPs, Independent BD, Insurance, and RIA)
- Insurance executives
- Behaviotal and longevity experts
- Tax consultants, estate planners
- WealthTech companies
- Academic and industry researchers
Marguerita (Rita) Cheng
Ceo, Blue Ocean Global Wealth
Mary Beth Franklin
Contributing Editor, InvestmentNew
CFP Planner, United One
Chief Solutions Officer, Endeavor Retirement
Senior Vice President, B Riley Wealth
Partner, SEIA Signature Estate & Investment Advisors
Managing Director, Head of Retirement Research and DC Solutions working at QMA
• dpl financial partners