Wed May 12 CEST (6 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed May 12 3:25am - Wed May 12 11:00am
Keep your reward and benefits offering ahead of the curve to meet the changing needs of your people
Be part of the online CIPD Reward and Benefits Conference
Following the pandemic, the way that we work has changed dramatically. Organisations have been forced to adapt to new challenges at an unprecedented rate. Benefits that were once forward-thinking, like working from home, became the norm.
Organisations risk being left behind if they do not pivot to meet the changing needs of their employees. Now is the time for you to reevaluate your benefits to ensure they are fit for the current climate. But, with legislation and news surrounding the pandemic changing almost daily, how can you implement a reward system that is robust and agile enough to meet the ever-evolving needs of your people?
Find the answer at the online CIPD Reward and Benefits Conference 2021. Join us and hear from practitioners who are tackling this issue head-on. Gain unique insights that you can implement in your organisation from day one to ensure you are meeting your people’s needs.
What’s in it for you?
• Stay up to date with changes in the labour market to ensure your reward offering remains competitive.
• Master how to measure the performance of remote workers, ensuring they are fairly compensated.
• Gain insights on how to better address the ethnic pay gap.
• Discover how behavioural science can help you to better tailor your reward offering to your people.
• Benchmark your reward and benefits strategy against your peers.
Senior Manager Total Reward, Deloitte
Former Head of Reward, Benefits & Engagement, Network Rail
Executive Remuneration Specialist and former SVP Global Reward, InterContinental Hotels Group plc
Senior Performance and Reward Adviser, CIPD
Senior Reward Manager, Sainsbury’s
Reward Director, YouGov
Head of Work and Finance, Behavioural Insights Team
Group HR Director, Barchester Healthcare
Director of Employee Services, Barchester Healthcare
National Business Development Manager, Lifetime Financial Management
Reward Manager, KP Snacks
Race Director, Business in the Community
Managing Editor (Pay and HR Practice), XpertHR Group, Cendex
Policy Consultant, CIPD
Fleet Product and Policy Manager, Volkswagen Financial Services
• Lifetime Financial Management
• Volkswagen Financial Services