|Event Date||Wed Nov 16 EST (in 10 months)|
IBA Center for Professional Development - Online
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E Indianapolis, IN 46240 USA
The IBA Risk Management Forum provides a platform and opportunity for Chief Risk Officers and other risk managers to exchange ideas freely, discuss important issues, and explore potential solutions with peers. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Chief Risk Officers and other senior risk and compliance managers are the target audience for this forum. CEOs and CFOs of banks that do not have an established risk department would also benefit from the forum.
Benefits of the Forum:
• Broaden your knowledge of industry risk management methodologies.
• Find creative solutions to risk management challenges your bank is facing.
• Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your enterprise risk management (ERM) program.
• Gain an industry perspective on risk management and compliance “hot topics”.
• Form relationships with other Chief Risk Officers and industry risk management experts.
Possible Forum Topics:
• Top current and emerging risks for banks.
• Promoting first line of defense risk ownership.
• Enterprise-wide risk assessments that add value.
• Responsibilities of a Chief Risk Officer.
• Designing an effective risk committee structure.
• Regulatory compliance “hot topics”.
• Concise and effective Board risk reporting.
• Integrating risk management with strategic planning.
• New product/activity risk management.
• Practical ways to define a bank’s risk appetite.
• Model risk management for community banks.
Who Should Attend:
Risk executives – CROs- are the target audience for this forum, but CEOs or CFOs of organizations that do not have an established risk department or function also would benefit from the forum.
President, Quadrant Risk Advisory