Thu Apr 22 EEST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Apr 22 8:00am - Thu Apr 22 10:00am
Does it feel like the tax rules are changing by the minute and that it’s difficult to keep abreast of changes? It’s crucial for tax professionals to be informed and well-rounded. Our monthly tax update will bring you up to speed with the recent developments in the tax environment. Each monthly tax update brings you the latest tax news, highlighting:
• The latest case judgments.
• The most recent changes in tax legislation.
• The key aspects of recent SARS documents published such as rulings, interpretation notes, notices, etc.
• Relevant tax news.
• And any other recent developments.
The monthly tax update webinars unpack the latest developments, taking a practical approach to help you understand how these changes and developments may affect you and your clients and keeping you on the cutting edge of tax law and practice in South Africa.
Who should attend?
• The monthly tax update webinars will benefit all persons involved in taxation, such tax accountants, tax managers, tax advisors and those running a tax practice.
• Furthermore, persons involved in the finance functions of businesses would also need to have an awareness of recent tax developments as this could impact decision-making. This includes accountants, bookkeepers, financial managers, financial directors.
• Business owners will need to stay abreast of changes in the tax environment to properly structure and plan transactions.
• Lawyers and attorneys, directly or indirectly involved in taxation, will benefit from staying up-to-date with the monthly tax update sessions.
• The monthly tax update webinars will cover all developments across taxes covering individual taxpayers, corporate taxpayers, value-added taxation, estate duty, payroll taxes, etc.