Wed May 26 CEST - Thu May 27 CEST (8 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed May 26 3:00am - Thu May 27 10:00am
Hotel NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
Dam 9, 1012 JS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Join the largest collective of Sales Enablement leaders who drive consistent and predictable interactions across the customer journey.
Sales Enablement Summit will assemble the largest gathering of Sales Enablement leaders from the world’s largest companies and most exciting startups in Amsterdam to share Sales Enablement success stories, experiences and challenges of those who drive consistent and predictable interactions across the customer journey.
Inspiring content created and delivered by pioneering Sales Enablement leaders.
• Learn - We unite influential practitioners to share their insights, challenges and strategies. Through interactive sessions, keynotes and discussions we support you through your business journey with the tactics, methods and strategies you need. Get Inspired and make an impact
• Discover - Explore the solutions facilitating business growth in fast-moving markets. Find your technology partner, enhance your tech stack.
• Interact - Harness the power of in-person events, form genuine connections and create valuable relationships. Make your next hire, find your mentor, get practical advice. Become part of the community.
Join the largest gathering of Sales Enablement leaders who drive consistent and predictable interactions across the customer journey. In just two days you'll hear about:
• Aligning Your People, Processes, and Priorities
• Creating a Culture of Continuous Learning
• Sales Enablement as a Catalyst for Sales Transformation
• Solving the Gap between Buyer Preferences and Seller Behaviours
• Deploying Sales Enablement Automation
• Building Sales Enablement teams for success
• Help Your Sellers Fill Funnels & Shorten Sales Cycles
• Driving Consistent and Predictable Interactions
Head of Sales Enablement, RR Donnelley
Head of Sales Enablement and Productivity, Elavon
Niamh Murray Lalanne
Director, Sales Enablement, Southern Europe, Sage
Head of Sales Operations, Crowdcube
VP-Global Field Enablement, Software AG
International Sales Enablement Marketing Director, Verizon Media
Sales Education and Enablement Manager, Design and Content, FedEx
Marketing Manager for Digital Business Solutions, EMEIA, Fujitsu Global
Head of Innovation, Global Sales Enablement, SAP
Head of Global Enablement and Commercial Strategy, Progress
Senior Global Sales Enablement Manager, Oracle
Manager, Sales Enablement, Sphera
• Gainsight PX
• Sedulo Group
• Grok Spark