|Event Date||Wed May 4 EDT - Thu May 5 EDT (2 months ago)|
The 10th Annual Private Equity US Spring Forum was developed as an education-focused, event for allocators and asset managers, meeting the needs of institutional investors such as pension funds, foundations, endowments, family offices, consultants , and wealth managers.
You can expect to hear topics relating to...
• Private Equity Leaseback Strategies
• Middle Market Resurrection
• Secondaries, Co-investments, & Fund of Funds
• Impact of Tax Reform on Private Equity Strategies
• A spotlight on ESG Management: Navigating Growing Expectations
• Investing in US Private Equity
• Private Credit - Challenges, Risks & Opportunities
• Private Equity Exits in a Post-COVID World