Thu Sep 30 CET - Fri Oct 1 CET (26 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Sep 30 4:00am - Fri Oct 1 12:15pm
This event is an immersive online event bringing the global SAP ecosystem together for the first time. Discover how some of the most recognisable names in the world are successfully using SAP tax and trade solutions to streamline and simplify compliance, reduce risk and automate their cross-border operations and global trade functions.
Businesses today operate in a highly global and complex environment. Cross-border trade is increasing, competition is intense and the internet economy has given birth to new business models. Moreover, organisations must stay on top of evolving and complex tax regulations and requirements across the domains in which they do business, all the time while handling high volumes of transactions across multiple systems.
SAP Global Tax and Trade Live is your opportunity to discover how digital transformation can allow you to improve efficiency, reduce risk and accelerate your cross-border supply chain.
Who Should Attend:
SAP Global Tax and Trade Live 2021 is a business-led virtual event created for and delivered by senior business professionals from the fields of:
• Advanced Compliance Reporting
• Global Trade Management Global Trade Services
• Tax Compliance
• Document Compliance
The online event will also be of interest to SAP partners, analysts and other supporting functions in SAP's global tax and trade ecosystem.
• Learn how to evaluate, deploy, use, and customize the SAP suite of Global Tax and Trade solutions to improve business processes
• Hear first-hand from users on the benefits of using SAP across the entire value chain
• Take away lessons learned, valuable case studies and key insights from peers to apply within your operations
• Support your virtual learning with access to live and on-demand content
• We want to hear from you! Participate in live Q&A, discussions and polling
• Become part of our already well established SAP Tax and Trade community
Business Processes Senior Consultant, SAP
Analytics Architect, Ascend Performance Materials
Solution Owner for Global Tax Management, SAP
MSc, Unit Manager Digital Compliance, Phoron Consulting
Director of Strategic Programs & Systems, Intel Corporation
Platform Manager Finance, Vodafone
Marta da Silva Moares Lima
Indirect Tax Manager, Pfizer
Senior Program Manager, Digital Finance, Bosch
Business Transformation Executive, IBM
Senior Customs Analyst, Intel
Lead SAP FI consultant, Siemens
International Tax Partner, KPMG
Ing. Mag. Martin Kramer
Corporate Director, Value Chain Integration, Henkel Central Eastern Europe GmbH
Solution Director, Krypt
Director of Trade Compliance, Tremco Incorporated
Vice President, Krypt
Navinder Singh Gill
DGM - Business Solutions, Hero MotoCorp Limited
VP, Head of Solution Management - Risk, Compliance and Tax, SAP
CEO, Pinary Inc.