Wed Nov 21 GMT - Thu Nov 22 GMT (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Nov 21 12:00am - Thu Nov 22 12:00am
Raddison Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street
20 Mercer Street, WC2h 9HD, London
This course will enhance delegates understanding of the industry impacts under SFTR. It will discuss the reporting requirements, how to develop a break prevention strategy, disclosures and liquidity and collateral management.
Data gathering will be discussed in terms of the connection with MiFID II and EMIR and how this can be advantageous. You will also understand the role that trade repositories play and how to evaluate and choose the correct one for your organisation.
What will you learn?
• Current industry position and the requirements under SFTR
• Reporting requirements under SFTR and how AI can enhance this
• How to develop a break prevention strategy
• The effect on disclosures for prime brokerage and agent lenders
• How to evaluate trade repositories and choose the best one for your organisation
• How EMIR and MiFID II are connected to SFTR and benefits of data gathering
• How collateral will have to be reported and the effect on sources of rep securities and your liquidity
Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist, Kaizen Reporting
Partner, Catalyst Development Ltd
Senior Visiting Fellow, ICMA Centre
Senior Manager, Deloitte UK
Managing Consultant, Catalyst Development Ltd