Wed Apr 29 CDT - Thu Apr 30 CDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Apr 29 9:00am - Thu Apr 30 5:00pm
American Marketing Association Global Support Center
130 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
If your SEO strategy looks the same as it did a few years ago, then it’s time for a reboot. Take your organization’s SEO results to the next level by furthering your knowledge on the latest tactics, strategies and trends that will move your website up the list of search results. This intermediate level, two-day deep-dive training will cover case studies, best practices and hands-on exercises designed to help you gain momentum around ranking, clicks, traffic and conversions. You’ll leave with new insights and an actionable 6-12 month plan customized to your organization.
What You’ll Learn
• Beyond simple, basic SEO tactics, what do you need to do to drive results in the competitive market and landscape today?
• What are the top SEO tools—free and paid—that you should use to be more effective in your organization and get things done faster.
• What are the biggest mistakes marketers make when it comes to SEO? You’ll learn the tactics and techniques are still effective, and which are obsolete that you can throw out the window.
• How SEO integrates into the larger marketing mix, and how it complements and supports other channels like social media, content marketing, PR, inbound marketing and paid search.
• How to measure and report on SEO results, and how to determine what metrics matter the most for your organization and leadership.
• How to optimize content on-site and off-site across different platforms: your website pages and posts, your social media copy, images, videos and more.
• When can you move into SEO maintenance, and what are the specific activities you need to do monthly to maintain your position?
Who Should Attend
Marketers of all levels in all industries who understand the importance of improving their SEO knowledge and who need to drive more brand awareness and traffic. The marketers who will get the most out of this are those who:
• Understand the foundational basics of SEO (concepts and terminology)
• Have the authority to make decisions and changes (in real-time during the training) to their content, channels, CMS, and off-site channels
• Will come prepared with laptops and account set-up and log-in information for: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, your website CMS, and (optional) your Google My Business account, any SEO tools you have (free or premium) and social media accounts
Google takes over 200 signals into account when it comes to ranking you against your competition. Do you know what it will take to gain more visibility and traffic in 2020? In a competitive landscape, it’s hard to gain momentum when you’re picking up and implementing SEO advice in small, fragmented doses. If you haven’t had a deep dive into modern SEO best practices and trends in the past few years, and you’re frustrated with your organization’s current visibility, rankings, and traffic, this Intermediate SEO training is just what you need.
SEO Consultant, The Munn Group