Thu Oct 18 BST - Fri Oct 19 BST (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Oct 18 12:00am - Fri Oct 19 12:00am
Grand Elysée Hotel
Rothenbaumchaussee 10, 20148 Hamburg, Germany
This is a 2-day conference that will bring together you and your peers from finance, treasury and IT with over 45 sessions covering trend and product topics as well as customer case studies on order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, payments, treasury & cash visibility, data and document management.
Our speakers will address best practices, lessons learned, trends in finance and the latest developments of Serrala’s solutions and help answer questions like:
• What is the future of finance? What are common trends and key challenges we need to prepare for?
• Are my peers affected by payment fraud? What are best strategies to protect our business from fraud attempts?
• Regulatory requirements become broader and more challenging by the day – how best to cope with all of them?
• Blockchain, robotics, CFO dashboards, international payments, O2C end-to-end processes, cloud and hybrid solutions, etc. – what are the key trend topics today and what does Serrala have to say about them?
• SAP S/4HANA, integration, Cloud, Hybrid, Managed Services – what are the best technological deployment options for our company?
• What are current updates to Serrala’s solutions and what’s in store for the future?
SAP Finance Senior Consultant, Merck KGaA
Director Bratislava Business Center, Adient Slovakia
Gunter von Dewitz
Head of Global Process Accounts Payable, Deutsche Bahn AG
Teamleitung BC Finanzen Cah, Schwarz IT GmbH & Co. KG