Thu Dec 9 AEDT (in 6 days)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Dec 9 3:00am - Thu Dec 9 4:00am
To better plan for retirement and help you get more out of your super, we’ve developed a range of educational sessions. These sessions are relaxed and informal so anyone can join, and they’re provided as part of your membership.
Members and their partners are welcome to attend all sessions.
What will the sessions cover?
Our retirement planning sessions are designed to help you understand your financial position at retirement, while providing information on a number of pre-retirement strategies.
Our superannuation sessions are designed to help you get the most out of your super and maximise your retirement outcomes.
• House warming (Relax & enjoy).
• Key Benefits.
• Retirement Super Income Stream.
• Age Pension overview.
• How much is enough.
• Cbus advice.
We’re here to help
As part of your membership, you have access to our team of qualified financial advisers. Cbus Advice Services can provide you with advice over the phone about:
• our range of super products.
• choosing an investment option that’s right for you.
• contribution strategies including salary sacrifice and personal contributions.
• nominating beneficiaries.
• planning the best ways to maximise your super for retirement.
• more information and assistance regarding the insurances available through Cbus.