Tue Sep 17 CST (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 17 5:00am - Tue Sep 17 5:00am
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
China has become an ever increasing source of funding and market opportunities for technology developers around the world. As the second largest economy in the world, China has transitioned into a major player in funding global innovation. Likewise, the growing middle class has led to China becoming one of the world’s largest consumer markets.
The Chinese government, companies and VC and PE funds are now scrambling to find new projects to invest or partner in, particularly in the healthcare and high-tech industries, including technology, media and telecommunications, information technology, biomedical technology, advanced manufacturing, and new materials.
• Presentation with 100 pre-qualified institutional investors and companies
• Networking reception
• Private meeting arrangements
• Consulate General of Canada in Guangzhou
• British Columbia International Trade and Investment Office South China
• Zhejiang University Institute of Technology Innovation Co., Ltd.
• Founder Hong kong Financial Holdings