Thu Jun 25 CDT - Fri Jun 26 CDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Jun 25 9:00am - Fri Jun 26 6:00pm
The LINE Austin
111 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
IMN is excited to announce the launch of our inaugural Short Term Rental Forum, building off the critical success of our industry-shaping single family rental (SFR) and middle-market multifamily summits. Short term rentals are becoming increasingly attractive for investors as the convenience and accessibility of the model drive customer demand. Why now?
• Market demand: Over the last 3 years the U.S. short term rental market has grown by more than 100%
• New entrants: Large apartment investors like Greystar Real Estate; The Related Group and RXR Realty entering the market
• Capital raises: Airbnb are planning to go public and companies like Chengia, The Plum Guide and Vacasa raising over $700 million dollars last year
As this second generation market of short term apartment and single family rental investments develops, IMN looks forward to once again establishing itself as the market leading platform for industry education, networking and deal flow. Our Short Term Rental (STR) Forum will not only provide exclusive educational content and industry insights, but also presents a unique opportunity for senior-level attendees to network with multifamily owners, investors, developers, lenders, property managers and more.
Who should attend?
• Apartment Owners/Operators
• Vacation rental Owners/Operators
• Service Providers
• Asset Managers
• Property Managers
• Hotel Brands
• Technology providers – home automation, security, distribution & guest amenities
• Payment system providers
• Insurance companies
• OTAs & accommodation booking platforms