|Event Date||Thu Mar 26 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
775 12th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
A Can't Miss Discussion on Fund Raising, Where Top Equity & Debt Providers Are Deploying Capital and More!
What you'll learn:
• Mature or late cycle: What do they mean and how should you be investing?
• Navigating capital: private debt, public debt, private equity and public equity. Which types of capital financing should you use and how can you access it?
• Defensive investment strategies: Where are the markets that will be least disrupted and most disrupted if the economy does take a hard turn?
• Non-bank and CRE CLO lending: How should we be thinking about CRE CLOs and other alternatives given where we are in the business cycle?
• Presidential election season: Is the unbridled fear of the unknown enough to force a recession, or will a new administration keep this cycle going?
MD & Head of Originations, Americas, Nuveen Real Estate
Daryl (D.J.) Book
Director, Real Estate Capital Markets, Wells Fargo
Co-Head, Debt Investments, Allianz Real Estate
EVP & Chief Real Estate Lender, EagleBank
SVP & Group Head, FHA Finance, Walker & Dunlop
Partner, Arent Fox
MD & Head of DC Regional Office, MetLife Investment Management
Managing Director, Principal Real Estate Investors
Gina Baker Chambers
Principal, Capital Raising, Artemis Real Estate Partners
Regional Director, Northwestern Mutual
• CoStar LoopNet
• Arent Fox
• Walker Dunlop
• Emerald Creek Capital
• Select Leaders