|Event Date||Sun Mar 20 EDT - Wed Mar 23 EDT (in about 2 months)|
4040 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
This program is designed by a dedicated and passionate group of executives that volunteer for our Executive and Planning Committees. Past participants have had a front-row seat to hear Madeline Albright discuss negotiating tactics and diplomacy, SEC Chair Jay Clayton outline priorities for the Commission, FINRA President and CEO Robert Cook delve into examinations and many more - plus access to Lunch & Learns, networking sessions, an interactive Exhibit Hall, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion events, and more.
Our Planning Committee is currently mapping out more than 50 in-depth breakout session on the industry’s hottest topics in six tracks:
• Ethics & DEI
• Capital Markets
• Litigation, Enforcement & Legal
• Compliance & Technology
• Retail, Private Client & Arbitration
Attendees say the top reasons they attend the C&L Annual Seminar are access to insightful conversations with financial services leaders and regulators, valuable professional development opportunities, meaningful networking, and timely and topical discussions from the industry’s foremost solution providers.
• Engage in candid conversations with peers and colleagues, exploring the role of the compliance and legal professional.
• C&L Explore is a fun and interactive way to make the most out of your experience! Earn points and win prizes as you explore all the Seminar has to offer.
• Participate in 50+ sessions, including keynote speakers, professional development opportunities, lunch & learns, networking sessions and more.
Earn CLE Credits
• This program will be eligible for CLE credits in 15+ states. Stay tuned for an announcement on which states will be eligible.
Watch On Demand
• Access select sessions to watch on demand. Stay tuned for details.
Explore the Exhibit Hall
• Visit our exhibit hall to learn about the latest products and services.
Robert W. Cook
President, CEO, Finra
United States Attorney, Southern District of New York
Geoffrey S. Berman
Partner, Fried Frank
• Allen & Overy
• Baker McKenzy
• Bressler Amery & Ross
• Crowell Morning
• Morgan Lewis
• Ropes and Gray
• Alix Partner
• Simpson Thacker
• Watchel Lipton Tosen & Katz
• Clifford Chance
• Murphy & McGonogle
• Shearman & Sterling
• Neal Gerber Eisenberg