Mon Nov 8 +08 - Fri Nov 12 +08 (in 22 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun Nov 7 7:00pm - Fri Nov 12 4:00am
Why attend SFF 2021?
• 3.5 Million+ Session Views
• 60,000+ Participants
• 560+ Speakers
• 500+ Exhibitors
• 160 Countries
• 100+ Start-Up Pitches
SFF 2021 Programme
SFF 2021 will focus on the impact Web 3.0 will have on financial services and the digital economy. Across the three day program, SFF 2021 will cover
The first 3 days of the experience are brought to you by the Singapore FinTech Festival. The final 2 days are curated by partners in key FinTech hubs around the world as part of the World FinTech Festival.
• Embedded Finance and Decentralised Finance
From digital assets and tokenised money, to the challenges posed by new market entrants, the first day will uncover the business models driving the trend towards embedded finance. Day one will also explore how regulators should respond to decentralised finance through codified regulations, standards, interoperability and portability.
- Digital Economy: Public and Private sector
- Embedded Finance: Digital banking licenses and non-FI playbook
- Digital assets, CBDCs and tokenisation
• Web 3.0 Tech Stack
There are four transformative technologies that will power Web 3.0: artificial intelligence, blockchain, the Internet of things and quantum computing. These four technologies have been the subject of intensive funding and patenting activity over the past five years and their potential lies in the multiplicative impact that can be creative where they intersect. The second day will dive into the infrastructure, applications and governance of these transformative technologies.
- Web 3.0 infrastructure, applications and governance
- Blockchain: Building the value exchange layer of the Internet
- AI: Implementation and ethics
• ESG and Investors
Beyond redefining the financial system, Web 3.0 will enable the formation of a new economy, with new enterprises, careers and ethics. The third day is dedicated to impact with a focus on the regulation and technology required for tracking, measurement and reporting of sustainability.
- Sustainable finance: regulation, taxonomy and technology
- Environmental impact of emerging technologies
- Investor insider: PE, VC, Family offices