Mon Oct 17 CEST (in 11 months)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Oct 17 4:00am - Mon Oct 17 12:00pm
Vienna - Online
What to look out for when setting up modern liquidity planning.
The sustainable safeguarding of liquidity is considered to be the main goal for the financial management of companies. A prerequisite for this is a meaningful and reliable liquidity planning. This must take into account the individual requirements of the business model and should be able to be created as efficiently as possible. This is ensured by lean, digital processes, the targeted use of the right data and suitable system support. We present different methods and approaches, discuss current trends and range from Excel to predictive analytics.
• What is "Liquidity"?
• Factors influencing liquidity risk.
• What is the difference between multi-year financial planning and intra-year liquidity planning?
• What is the difference between direct and indirect liquidity planning?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of indirect or direct liquidity planning?
• How should liquidity planning be structured?
• How can plan cash flows be determined?
• What do you have to consider in the process of liquidity planning?
• How are actual cash flows determined and for what purpose?
• How can the liquidity risk be analyzed?
• How can the system support be designed?
Group of participants:
Employees and managers who want to introduce or develop liquidity planning, as well as corporate account managers from banks who want to get to know their customers' day-to-day business from their perspective
The seminar deals with the topic of liquidity planning in its entirety - from strategic goals to operational implementation. Complex contents are presented and deepened using practical examples. In addition, different options for system support are presented and methods for liquidity risk analysis are discussed.
Manager, Schwabe, Ley & Greiner