Tue Mar 16 CDT - Wed Mar 17 CDT (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Mar 16 10:00am - Wed Mar 17 7:00pm
Schwabe, Ley & Greiner GmbH
Gertrude-Fröhlich-Sandner-Straße 3, 1100 Vienna, Austria
The harmonization of global payment transactions based on XML formats, new EU regulations and the assessment of their effects on one's own company (keyword PSD2), the acceleration of payment transactions (keyword instant payments), protection against attempted fraud and new control obligations (keyword compliance -Screening) are just a few examples of current challenges in payment transactions. In the future, new technologies (such as blockchain or machine learning) and new providers (such as FinTechs) will influence payment transactions - but how and with what consequences for your own company? The seminar deals with the current challenges and questions as well as the trends in payment transactions.
• Electronic payments: formats, communication channels and payment systems
• Internal and external payment transactions
• Payment security
• PSD2: Legal basis for Austria and Germany
• Online payment transactions
• Trends and new technologies
• Banks: control, tendering and electronic billing
One website with multiple seminars.
Manager at Schwabe, Ley & Greiner