|Event Date||Thu Feb 3 EST (in 9 days)|
2022 promises a lot of change, growth, and fortuitous developments for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). SMB finance executives are leading the way with new practices and strategies that will carry businesses into a post-pandemic future.
In order to continue to grow, finance leaders must invest in new technologies and focus on enhancing relationships for increased revenue. “Going digital” is no longer optional for organizations, especially SMBs, and digital transformation initiatives are more important than ever for organizational success.
Top priorities for SMB CFOs and finance executives include restructuring finance operations, meeting finance transformation goals, building the most efficient finance team, and remaining agile to adapt to unexpected change.
Attend this Forum, which will cover:
• How to align digital strategies with the needs of the business.
• Ways to design flexible budgeting and investing in new technologies.
• Strategies to help drive value-driven finance automation.
• Reskilling employees on new, improved finance processes.
• How to utilize data and analytics for enhanced decision-making.
Vice President Of Finance, CircleCI
Vice President Finance, Vantage West Credit Union
Vice President Of Finance, Technology, & HR, Schweid & Sons
Vice President Of Finance, Planning And Analysis, Remington Hotels
Former Head Of Reporting And Data Analytics, Consumer's Energy
Chief Financial Officer, Lifelong Learning Administration Corporation