|Event Date||Tue Dec 14 EST (in about 2 months)|
With the year 2021 in the books, small and midsize businesses are optimistic about 2022. Although SMBs were greatly impacted by the global pandemic, utilizing most of their cash reserves, these organizations proved to be resilient and have overcome unimaginable circumstances.
Despite being smaller in size, SMBs are critical to the economy and finance leaders are tasked with ensuring the continued success and profitability of these organizations. SMBs are more reliant on federal funding, and this assistance has helped entrepreneurs survive and prevented permanent closings.
So, what does the future hold for CFOs and finance leaders of SMBs? Join this Argyle Digital SMB Finance Leadership Forum, where top mind in finance will discuss:
• Forecasting, planning & budgeting for the new year.
• Re-evaluating company needs, including increased hiring.
• Exploring new fintech trends & efficient technologies.
• Finding alternate sources of funding where necessary.
• Defining DEI & company culture for a small finance team.
Chief Financial Officer, Marrone Bio Innovatons
Chief Financial Officer, Rethink Food NYC
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Commercial & Technology IHG
Chief Financial Officer And Head Of Strategy, REZY360 Inc.
Chief Financial Officer Ascentria Care Alliance