Tue May 31 UTC (in 4 months)
In your timezone (EST): Mon May 30 8:00pm - Mon May 30 8:00pm
Many small and midsize businesses have proven to be extremely resilient over the last two years, encouraging other organizations to persevere and overcome startling challenges. CFOs and finance executives within SMBs have ensured their organizations remain viable and deserve recognition for their unwavering leadership.
As SMBs navigate the new year, top priorities include implementing new systems and processes, increasing digital capabilities, streamlining operations, building diverse finance teams, exploring the hybrid workplace, and strengthening the finance department for overall organizational success.
Join this Forum, which will address:
• Finance transformation initiatives that strengthen processes.
• Reevaluating cash flow and liquidity needs in 2022.
• How to develop contingency plans and adapt to the unknown.
• What successful cross-team collaboration looks like.
• DEI in finance and how to build a diverse, talented team.
• Navigating automation and moving away from outdated operations.