Tue Feb 8 AEDT (in 16 days)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Feb 7 8:00am - Mon Feb 7 8:00am
Crown Promenade Melbourne
8 Whiteman St, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Make 2022 your biggest year!
Find out how to increase your revenue and deepen client relationships at The Adviser’s SME Boot Camp – Australia’s leading event for any broker who wants to optimise their business to offer a broader range of diversified products.
Whether you are just starting on your diversification journey, looking to expand on your current product offering or are a very seasoned commercial broker, this year’s agenda has been designed for brokers with all levels of experience.
In this never-before-seen program, leading facilitator will help you make changes to your business model to allow you more time to adequately open up additional product opportunities for your SME clients.
Why you should Attend?
Looking to optimise your brokerage to offer a greater variety of products? Register for the SME Broker Bootcamp today and you will:
• Enhance your understanding of the lucrative SME market through an expert led, practical workshop, drawing from real life case studies.
• Become more adept at understanding the hidden numbers in business financials and steer your SME clients to better cash flow solutions.
• Learn how to turn a humble Profit and loss statement into a powerful SME engagement tool with profound outcomes for you and your clients.
• Build an overall better sense of confidence by driving deeper discussions around business financials.
• The very latest from the ATO Discover the ‘Broker Avatar’, an industry first brokerage model which offers a full range of diversified products in the most efficient business structure priorities for the year ahead.
• Walk away with take home learnings that can be applied the very next day.
• Touring 4 states, this FREE to attend, practical workshop is not to be missed.
• Places are however limited. Don't miss out on this industry content, secure your place today!
Who Should Attend?
• Brokers in their first years in the business looking for rapid growth.
• Experienced brokers who have traditionally focused on residential lending and want to increase volumes.
• Any broker who wants to make 2022 their biggest year — and keep growing!.
CEO, Power Tynan
Leasing and Finance Manager, Power Tynan
Director, Hawthorn Finance
Senior Mortgage Broker, PKF Perth
Partner, Accendo Financial
Partner, Business Advisory and Taxation, PKF Perth
Partner, Business Services, McLean Delmo Bentleys
Partner, Accendo Financial
Co-Founder, Accendo Financial
• Trilogy Funds
• BOQ Commercial Broker
• N1 Holdings