Wed Oct 17 BST (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Oct 17 12:00am - Wed Oct 17 12:00am
Amba Hotel Charing Cross
Strand, London WC2N 5HX, UK
The event will include networking opportunities and insight from top SME CEOs and Executives in the industry. Key questions below will be covered during the event.
• How do you go from £2.5million to £270 million without losing your brand values?
• How do you disrupt traditional, small margin industries at home and internationally?
• What are the markers of an SME who is set up for long term success?
• What makes the winning team?
• How do you attract and keep the right talent?
• IFC International Finance Corporation
• WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
• FINN SUMMIT
• harbour Times
• The Banker
• CapPlus CapitalPlus Exchange
• GBA Global Banking Alliance for Women
• GLOBAL ALLIANCES FOR BANKING ON VALUES
• SME Banking Club
• opportunity network
• THE BANKING ASSOCIATION SOUTH AFRICA
• Making Finance Work for Africa
• MICROFINANCE CENTRE
• THE MONTREAL GROUP
• Womens World Banking
• WBAF World Bussiness Angels Investment Forum