Thu Sep 9 CDT (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Sep 9 11:00am - Thu Sep 9 3:45pm
3590 Grandview Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243, USA
This live hybrid meeting is open to industry tax professionals nationwide with interest in the Southeast States. All are encouraged to join. CLE/CPE credit available.
• Current Developments in the Southeast States
• Utilizing Technology in Today’s Tax Function – SALT Automation
• Discussion of State Tax Cases, Issues & Policy Matters to Watch
• What’s New at the Alabama Department of Revenue
• This hybrid meeting is open to industry tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
• Practitioners are not eligible to attend this webinar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
• CLE/CPE credit available.
• This webinar will be conducted live with no recording made available after the webinar.
*If your corporate firewall restricts the use of Zoom, you may join by personal device or audio.