Mon Mar 23 CDT - Fri Mar 27 CDT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Mar 23 6:00pm - Fri Mar 27 6:00pm
Hyatt Regency Dallas, Dallas, Texas
300 Reunion Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207, United States
Reason For Attending
This is an invaluable opportunity to be a part of how the U.S. petroleum industry develops and maintains state-of-the-art standards Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain by participating:
• You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
• You will learn about the latest research and development on measurement techniques and equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
• You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
Who Should Attend
Industry professionals including:
• Loss/Control Specialists
• Sales and Marketing Managers
• Measurement Specialists
• Measurement Auditors
Anyone involved in Petroleum Measurement whose companies are:
• Oil Producers
• Refining and Marketing Firms
2020 Sponsors and Partners
• Brodie International
• Canada Pipeline Accessories Co. Ltd
• Emerson Remote Automation Solutions
• Emerson Rosemount Tank Gauging
• Flow Management Devices
• Fox Thermal Instruments
• ICL Calibration Laboratories, Inc.
• Kam Controls
• KROHNE, Inc.
• OMNI Flow Computers, Inc.
• OQ Measurements, LLC
• Savant Measurement
• Statiflo Corporation
• Technip FMC
• Thermo Fisher Scientific