|Event Date||Thu Mar 12 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
Is your front line a compliance asset or liability? Let’s make them a compliance asset. This regulatory review completes your financial institution's annual training requirements. It also helps the front line understand that we can be fined and sued if we do not follow our regulatory responsibility.
• Expedited Funds Availability Act (Reg CC) Update on Holds and Disclosures—Including new rules on amounts and geography
• Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Reg E) revisions and understanding your customer’s rights on unauthorized access
• Regulation D - Six transaction limitations and FDIC disclosures on interest-bearing accounts
• Truth in Savings Act (Reg DD) - Spotlight on disclosures and answering customer questions about rates and APY
• Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) - Annual training requirements plus new CTRs on businesses
• Red Flags and Crimes on the SAR
This webinar will benefit compliance officers, customer service representatives, new accounts representatives, personal bankers, telephone call centers, training, branch operations, branch administration, branch managers, assistant branch managers.
President, Gettechnical Inc.