Tue Dec 4 GMT (almost 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Dec 4 12:00am - Tue Dec 4 12:00am
Reviewing Trust Structures
• Who might be on the attack?
• Pressure points and trigger factors: death, divorce and dissolution
• How might they attack?
• Identifying the fault lines and choosing the right battle ground
• How to minimise risk of attack
• Offshore Trusts and IGAs: Who Needs to Know What in Order to Minimise Risks?
• The Death of Hastings-Bass? Surely Some Mistake!
• Forum Shopping: Which Offers the Best “Solution?”
Specific offensive and defensive techniques
• Exculpation: How Far Can Trustees Go Whilst Avoiding Attack?
• Trusts in Divorce – Do They Provide Any Respite From Potential Attacks
• When the Risks Outweigh the Benefits: What are the Alternatives to Trusts?
• Trusts and Sharia Law
Partner, Bedell Cristin
Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution, Forster
Tiffany Scott QC
Barriste, Wilberforce Chambers
Senior Associates, Baker & Partners