|Event Date||Wed Apr 27 EDT (in 3 months)|
As the global infrastructure investment landscape is increasingly affected by environmental, social and governance considerations, we are proud to present our annual conference exploring the interplay of the infrastructure investment industry and sustainable finance.
Our two-day face-to-face event explore the strategies employed by the main industry players to better align with sustainability policy and growing investor demand for ESG performance and uncover the impact ESG has on asset allocation strategy, deal structures, risk and pricing.
We are excited to invite you to reconnect with the key industry deal-makers and build new relationships with project sponsors, financiers, investors, sustainability experts, law firms, advisors, service providers and government representatives active in the infrastructure and energy investment space.
Key themes at Sustainable Infrastructure Finance Forum include:
• Sustainable infrastructure market update
• ESG disclosure, data, and standards deep dive
• Biden Plan impact surgery
• Road to zero-emissions infrastructure
• Future of renewables
• Diversity and inclusion best practices
• M&A market focus
• EV infrastructure opportunity discussion
• Digital infrastructure spotlight