|Event Date||Wed Apr 7 EDT (6 months ago)|
About the event
Covid-19 has dramatically increased the value of sustainable real estate investment. The real estate market is adopting an increasing role in driving sustainability from the perspective of environmental, social and governance (ESG). The pandemic has put sustainability at the forefront of the investment agenda with portfolio risk, value, and performance being interconnected with sustainability-driven investment decisions.
This virtual event is free-to-attend as part of the iGlobal Live Client series in partnership with Haynes and Boone, LLP, and includes access to the live event and the on-demand recording.
Key discussion points are:
• Sustainability as a new frontier in real estate investment.
• What sustainability initiatives are gaining the greatest traction across the real estate investment market and shaping the future of the industry?
• Prioritising sustainable development practices with a focus on areas like carbon emissions, energy efficiency and sustainable materials procurement.
• Analysis of ESG opportunities to attract potential investors.
• The roles of resilience and climate risk as key criteria at the core of investment decision-making.
Partner, Haynes and Boone
Managing Director & Chief Impact Officer, Harrison Street
CEO & Co-Founder, Greenworks Lending
Managing Director of ESG and Sustainability, Bridge Investment Group
• Family Office Networks
• Smart Money Match
• Savvy Investor