|Event Date||Wed Nov 3 EDT - Thu Nov 4 EDT (in 7 days)|
450 E 29th Street, New York, NY 10016, USA
Institutional Investor’s Sustainable Returns Forum to tackle the increasing urgency of decarbonization, the necessity of scaling clean energy, and the short/mid-term roadmap to a net zero 2050. Yet climate is not the entirety of the ESG discussion. We will also see how sustainable investors integrate topics such as equality, social justice, poverty as well as access to education and healthcare into their portfolios.
Join us as asset owners and practioners illustrate how the most innovative responsible investors are rising to the world’s increasingly intertwined challenges around implementing ESG strategies. Attendees will experience a pragmatic program - with case studies of portfolio integration, asset allocation and benchmarking/data examples - created to empower responsible asset allocators to deliver sustainable returns.
• How are investors incorporating decarbonization into portfolios?
• If the goal post is 2030, what is the roadmap?
• Is the holy grail of standardized ESG data possible? Is it desirerable?
• How much should the United States model climate policies and goals on Europe?
• How green are green bonds?
• What is the role of impact investing in sustainable portfolios?
• Clean Energy: Faster than we think?
• Aristotle Atlantic Partners
• Cheyne Capital
• iShares by BlackRock
• Northern Trust Asset Management
• T.Rowe Price