|Event Date||Mon Sep 12 EDT (about 1 year ago)|
The presentation is geared towards small incorporated businesses and will provide participants with the basic principles and resources needed to navigate the tax system.
During the seminar, the Liaison Officers will:
• Explain common tax errors
• Demonstrate how to use financial benchmarks for relevant industries
• Provide information on various tools and services offered by the CRA
• Explain general bookkeeping concepts and best practices
• Briefly discuss COVID-19 economic measures