Mon May 23 UTC (in 2 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun May 22 8:00pm - Sun May 22 8:00pm
The webinar is practical, and outcomes driven.
Content will focus on a pragmatic approach to Strategic Planning designed to fit with the needs of small businesses in both B2C and B2B environments.
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
• Looking at your business today identifying your strengths and areas for development
• The key pillars of a business and why balancing all areas is essential for success
• Personal and business ambitions and using these to guide strategy development
• Ansoff’s Matrix as a tool for identifying core growth strategies
• The core components of your business delivery
• How to develop a methodical, strategic approach to developing your business for future success
You will understand:
• How to undertake a balanced review of where your business is that helps identify areas for development
• Ansoff’s Matrix and how to use it as a core strategic planning tool
• How to create a strategic plan for growing your business