|Event Date||Thu Nov 11 EST - Fri Nov 12 EST (in 14 days)|
Who should attend?
Attendees are typically members of the MAPI Tax Council. If you’re a member and can’t attend, please contact us about having a senior member of your team attend in your place. If you’re not a member but are interested in attending, please let us know. All attendees must work for a manufacturing company or industrial distributor.
Continuing Education Credits
In order to best meet our members’ needs for continuing education, MAPI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. For this event:
• Participants will earn approximately 4 CPE credits; Presenters will earn 2 additional CPE credits
• Fields of Study: Corporate Income Taxation, International Taxation
• The delivery method is: Group Live
MAPI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
The program knowledge level is advanced (appropriate for executives with 10+ years’ industry experience). No advanced preparation is required and there are no additional prerequisites.
What makes MAPI Council meetings different?
• Roundtable discussions: Rich dialogue on the issues you care about, moderated to keep discussions focused on the “so what”.
• Peer to peer sharing: There are no talking heads. Almost all of the content is delivered by your peers at global manufacturers, sharing experiences candidly.
• No death by PowerPoint: While our presenters deliver outstanding content, we schedule ample time for interaction and Q&A, so that you can dig deep on the topics that matter.
• No pitches: Our council meetings aren’t sponsored, and there are no sales pitches. None.
• Balance of strategy and utility: Our council meetings deliver great content around strategy and peer-tested frameworks for putting those strategies into action.