|Event Date||Thu Mar 5 EST (almost 2 years ago)|
The Grand Long Beach Events Center
4101 E Willow St, Long Beach, CA 90815, USA
This presentation sets out to introduce and develop the distinctions between trust and individual tax returns. We will define the key concepts and terms which control how trusts are taxed. Also addressed will be the following:
• How distributions ultimately control who pays the taxes.
• An update on trust tax requirements in light of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
• Various kinds of trusts like charitable and special needs trusts.
• Treatment of Fiduciary and Legal fees.
• Basic concepts in State and Local Taxation (SALT) in regards to trusts.
• Who must file – when tax returns are required.
Managing Partner of Onisko & Scholz Since 2004
• MANUFACTURERS BANK