Wed Sep 8 PDT (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Sep 8 3:00pm - Wed Sep 8 4:30pm
Learn the ins and outs of ACH payment reclamations and garnishments in this fact-filled webinar. You’ll learn about your institution’s reclamation liability risk and be able to make appropriate action plans once you know how to properly assess garnishment scenarios.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
• Compare your institution’s reclamation liability risk against the ACH Rules and 31 CFR Part 210
• Discuss the financial impact of signing a Master Agreement
• Explain the responsibilities associated with learning of an accountholder’s death
• Evaluate the type of payment received and appropriately apply the ACH Rules or 31 CFR Part 210, given a specific scenario
• Assess a garnishment scenario to determine the appropriate action under the Guidelines for Garnishment of Accounts Containing Federal Benefit Payments
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff, compliance staff, auditors, and those with AAP and APRP accreditation.
Senior Director of Certifications & Continuing Education, EPCOR