Tue Jun 22 PDT (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Jun 22 3:00pm - Tue Jun 22 4:30pm
Do you understand the regulatory capital requirements? What about Call Report Schedule RC-R – and the latest changes? This is your chance to get an in-depth look at RC-R and have your questions answered.
AFTER THIS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Discuss the basic regulatory capital requirements for community banks.
• Calculate risk-based capital and risk-weighted assets.
• Have a deeper understanding of complex areas, including:
- Residential and multifamily loans.
- High volatility commercial real estate (HVCRE) loans.
- Off-balance sheet liabilities.
• Analyze how the capital conservation buffer and prompt corrective action may impact your institution.
• Evaluate the community bank leverage ratio (CBLR).
A strong understanding of regulatory capital requirements is more important than ever. This course will take an in-depth look at the Call Report instructions for Schedule RC-R, including recent changes. It will provide an overview of both the risk-based capital calculations and the CBLR, discuss the impact of the capital conservation buffer and the prompt corrective action standards, and provide banks with important capital planning considerations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, bank management, and directors responsible for overseeing the bank’s capital.
• Risk-weighting guide.
• Employee training log.
• Interactive quiz.
Susan D. Sabo