|Event Date||Wed Sep 29 EDT (16 days ago)|
Shelf-sitter or action guide? How would you characterize your strategic plan? Are your institution’s vision, mission, and core values clearly set forth? Does it integrate your enterprise risk management and talent management programs? Are the right people in the right places? The questions – and components – abound. Join this lively webinar to learn best practices for creating a thriving strategic plan.
After this webinar you’ll be able to:
• Clarify your institution’s vision, mission, and core values
• Explain the importance of a clearly defined strategic plan structure
• Identify key components common to successful strategies
• Understand the role of enterprise risk mitigation and management in a strategic plan
• Identify and implement four key growth strategies
• Establish best practices with board governance
• Develop and manage the strategic planning and implementation process
• Conduct a strategic risk assessment for new initiatives
Your institution is unique, so your strategic plan should be unique as well. Too often, executives and directors will construct a strategic plan from old plans, use strategies that no longer work, or just brainstorming based on emotion or intuition. Today’s environment has become much faster-paced than it was five or 10 years ago (or even before the pandemic).
Whether your institution lacks a cohesive strategy or just wants to review existing plan(s), this webinar will address questions including:
What is your vision for the future of your institution?
• Do employees know the vision, and can they articulate it?
• Does the culture and institution brand (everything from electronic signatures on emails to the look of your lobby) reflect where you want to take your institution?
• Do you know the risks that are unique to your institution?
• Do you have the right people, and are they in the right places to fulfill the vision?
• Do you have the “right places,” which are the positions of the future?
In addition, the industry is impacted by many more forces, challenges, new competitors, and opportunities than ever before. These drivers highlight the need for every financial institution to design a living, breathing strategic plan to thrive and grow. Join this dynamic webinar to learn how.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
Who should attend?
This informative session is designed for the leadership team, executives, supervisors with planning responsibilities, chief risk officers, directors, and everyone involved in strategic planning.
• Infographics for the four growth strategies
• Organizational chart of an ideal community financial institution
• Employee training log
• Interactive quiz
Malzahn Strategic, Founder and Keynote Speaker, Crowning Achievements International