Tue May 18 PDT - Wed May 19 PDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue May 18 11:30am - Wed May 19 4:00pm
TDWI’s complimentary Virtual Summit this May will prepare you to drive innovation in your business as you move to cloud data platforms. You will learn about the latest trends and opportunities directly from the experts at TDWI research. TDWI faculty speakers will help you put this knowledge to work with practical and actionable insights, and case study speakers will tell you what is working in their businesses. Our summit events are designed to put you on the fast track to driving impact in your business.
What To Expect?
TDWI’s Virtual Summit events are designed to put business and technology leaders on the fast track to driving impact in their organizations through data.
Whether you're a new leader or a seasoned C-level executive, attend this event to update your knowledge and skills with best practices and insights for transforming data into better business decisions.
You will experience:
• Two half days of high-quality content
• Vendor-neutral sessions from TDWI research, faculty experts, and carefully selected case studies
• Interactive roundtables that may feature your questions
• Peer networking opportunities in our virtual lounge
• Engaging demos on the hottest tools and technologies in our virtual exhibit hall
• Opportunities to have fun and win prizes along the way
At the May Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on the latest trends in cloud migration, reveal best practices, and show you how to unlock opportunities for innovation. TDWI research analysts will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you build a strategy that’s right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
• Adoption rates, trends, and best practices in cloud transitions, based on quantitative research and analysis from TDWI
• Strategies for driving innovation, mapping business goals to an innovation plan for measurable impact
• Actionable roadmaps for leading your organization's cloud innovation strategy
• People, processes, and technology involved in cloud-based innovation programs and the impacts on your program organization
• Linking technology goals and business goals to achieve a cloud transition that doesn't just maintain the status quo but also advances your business objectives